- 4-5 habanero peppers, chopped, seeds removed
- 2 tbsp diced carrot
- 3-4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp diced yellow onion
- 1/2 (15.5) oz can of peaches in heavy syrup (both peaches and syrup)
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp corriander
- salt and pepper to taste
Saute the carrot, garlic and onion over medium heat until the carrot is softened, about 5 minutes.
Add the carrot, garlic and onion along with the remaining ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Adjust the seasoning if necessary.